OUR BUSINESS FOR OVER 45 YEARS:
Design, manufacture and market vehicles stores.
> 1964 The JAUBERT-GAYET body shop was founded by Albert JAUBERT, Roger JAUBERT and Jean GAYET.
> 1965 Manufacture of the first vehicles stores LAPANISSIERES (5 employees).
> 1970 Relocation of the company Route de Montchal. Creation of the design office and the sales department.
> 1977 Creation of a workshop of 1000 m².
> 1982 Extension of 500 m² to manufacture sandwich panels (50 employees).
> 1985 Creation of RENOVMAG EQUIPEMENT, maintenance and renovation of vehicles stores.
> 1997 Creation of EUROMAG, marketing of new and used vehicles and trailers.
> 2003 Extension of workshop of 1000 m².
> 2007 The number of 300 vehicles marketed per year is exceeded.
> 2008 Implementation of an industrial strategy and a research and development structure.
> 2009 EXPORT DEVELOPMENT and implementation of the Quality Approach in order to obtain ISO 9001 certification.
> 2010 Development of a new panoramic HELIOSTAR.
> 2013 Moving to our new production site of 11000 m².
> 2014 Obtaining the ISO 9001 certification
> 2015 Investment in new production facilities (machining center …)